The mission of the Association of Podiatrists without Borders (APWB), a non-profit organization, is to provide no cost treatment of foot-related ailments to those in developing countries without access to the necessary human and medical resources.
- Diagnostic, evaluation and treatment of foot-related ailments;
- Carry out minor surgeries;
- Facilitate the transfer to health professionals of podiatric knowledge;
- Liaise with local authorities to establish the agreements required for the success of the mission;
- Pre-mission training of volunteers addressing local culture and medical practices, pre- and post-mission preventive measures;